Thursday, February 10, 2005

Feeling Good

I am in the midst of a happy moment. I just posted a new picture to carmsclicks. I love my pictures. Because they are something that I've created. Something that did not exist before I decided to create it. Sometimes it's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time, and I do have those kinds of pictures, but my "fine art" pictures are my treasures because they happened purposefully.

Also, I'm listening to one of my favorite CD's - a mix of some fantastic songs. Some great 80's songs that require an air guitar/air drum accompaniment; others that just cut right to the soul; and those that require a little hip hop action. Some days I could sit and listen to music for hours. Today could be one of those days, but that is just not practical. Aaahh, the tyranny of the urgent. I love music. I miss my guitar. One of these days, I'll buy a new one...

I had a great conversation at lunch today. It wasn't about anything spectacular, but it was so nice to genuinely converse with someone, and not just make small talk.

And while I haven't written much here and it's probably a little disjointed because I'm listening to music and "air guitaring", I just wanted to share these happy moments with you. Right at this moment, listening to my music, writing here, I wouldn't change a thing.


No comments: