Friday, September 24, 2004

The Missing Link

The Missing Link

I've added a few links....

Compassion Canada - because I sponsor a child through them, and I think they are an amazing organization. One day I would love to be able to visit my sponsored child...

The Off Broadway Dinner Theatre - because they rock! Seriously, the food is fantastic and the acting is top notch!

[Aside: While surfing the web, I happened across a site entitled Canada Only. Apparently if you're outside Canada and you have a hankering for some good old fashioned canuck food, you can order it here. The funny thing is, if you go to the Marketplace section, where you can order your food, you have to change the currency because "All prices in the Marketplace are in U.S. dollars." It's an all-Canadian site and still the prices are in US dollars?!? How much sense does that make? I mean, I suppose if you're ordering from the site you're probably not in Canada, but wouldn't it make more sense to have it in Canadian dollars and then convert to whatever the currency is wherever you are? Anyways...I didn't know that Maynards Wine Gums are Canadian. They have the funniest commercial right now....the one where the girl backs into the car? Funny. As an aside inside an aside, you can find reviews on just about anything on the web. Here's one on Maynards Wine Gums. Incidentally, it was posted by someone in Ireland. A former canuck??? Possibly ordered from the Canada Only site??]

The Motley Fool - a good place for unbiased financial advice that anyone can understand.


No comments: